6:00 pm EST
- The Lawrence Welk Show
- #1417 "Christmas"
- "Jingle Bells," "Frosty The Snowman," and "Doll Dance" are featured in this 1966 Christmas show. Bobby Burgess is host.
- #2403 "Christmas in Yellowstone" [TV-G]
- Breathtaking landscapes frame intimate scenes of wolves, coyotes, elk, bison, bears, and otters as they make their way through the most challenging season of the year. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Homemade Jam
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #101 "Babe Ruth Baseball/Harpers Ferry Pistol/Snuff Bottles"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including an autographed Babe Ruth baseball, a Harpers Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- It's a Wonderful Red Green Christmas
- Sensing an entrepreneurial opportunity and a chance for fun, Red Green and the guys offer Possum Lodge as the ideal place to spend an old-fashioned Christmas.
- Classic Gospel
- #607 "Country Bluegrass Homecoming, Volume 2" [TV-G]
- The very best of country, bluegrass, and gospel music come together in an unforgettable celebration of faith. [High-Definition]
- #1307 "The Irish Roots of American Bluegrass Music" [TV-G]
- From Dublin, Ireland, various artists perform songs that represent bluegrass and Irish music. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Life
- #1607 "KaLightoscope Christmas/Cave Sing at Mammoth Cave/Nativity Display in Maysville/Berry in Harrison County" [TV-G]
- KaLightoscope Christmas premieres at the Galt House in Louisville; park visitors participate in the 31st annual Cave Sing at Mammoth Cave National Park; the Nativity Display at Maysville's Trinity Lutheran Church showcases a collection of creches of all sizes and styles from around the world; and an Our Town visit to the seasonally appropriate town of Berry in Harrison County. A 2010 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Anderson University's Candles & Carols
- Anderson University's annual event has ushered in the Christmas season at the Indiana liberal arts institution. The university's orchestra and choir perform Dance of the Prince & Sugar-Plum Fairy from the Nutcracker and more. [High-Definition]
- An Appalachian Christmas
- Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Larry Cordle headlines this Christmas concert featuring an array of artists and musicians celebrating the holiday traditions and music of Appalachia. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #3011 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- The Video Vault
- #109 "The Holiday Edition"
- This holiday program features the 1935 film Scrooge with Sir Seymour Hicks as the main character. Also, a full episode of The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet, originally broadcast on December 25, 1953, and a Liberace Christmas special from 1953.
- Last of the Summer Wine
- #1083 "The Charity Balls" [TV-PG]
- Compo, Clegg, Foggy, and Howard take part in sponsored football dribble for charity.
- Kentucky - An American Story
- #101 "The Land"
- A look at the migration of Daniel Boone and thousands of settlers through the Cumberland Gap, coal mining, tobacco farming, the TVA, and the horse farms of the Bluegrass. The film reminds viewers that Kentucky has a proud and valuable history that is deeply intertwined with the American experience. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Keeping Up Appearances Christmas Specials
- #104 "1995"
- Hyacinth decides to organize and direct a local pageant titled Our Town in the Civil War. Naturally, she casts herself in the starring role of Queen Henrietta Maria, then sets about coercing various members of her family to play assorted Cavaliers and Roundheads.
- The Cafe
- #112 "Stags Or Hens" [TV-RE]
- The wedding is about to take place and emotions are running high as Richard and Ava say goodbye to their single lives. [High-Definition]
- Bourbon and Kentucky: A History Distilled
- A look at the origins and growth of the bourbon business in Kentucky. Visits to several distilleries explore how and why bourbon was first distilled, how it is manufactured, and why it became so identified with Kentucky. Produced by historian Kent Masterson Brown with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- As Time Goes By
- The whole gang, minus Harry, heads out to the country for the weekend.
- Austin City Limits
- #3714 "Tom Waits" [TV-PG]
- Iconic singer- songwriter Tom Waits performs in this classic episode from 1979. [High-Definition]
- #1707 "J.D. Crowe & The New South/Audie Blaylock and Redline"
- Bluegrass legend J. D. Crowe and his group The New South and award-winning vocalist and guitarist Audie Blaylock and his group Redline perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bad Tom Smith
- A gritty account of the life and death of one of the most notorious and merciless outlaws in Appalachian-American history. Actor Tom Wopat narrates. [High-Definition]
- Scott & Bailey
- #104 [TV-PG]
- Adult movie star Vicky Birkinshaw is arrested on suspicion of murdering her husband after she reported his disappearance. Rachel has to go through the woman's pornography collection to look for clues. The case ends up taking a dark twist after Vicky's daughter turns up with an older boyfriend. [High-Definition]
- #3008 "Cold Warriors: Wolves and Buffalo" [TV-PG]
- Buffalo and wolves still engage in epic life and death dramas across Wood Buffalo National Park. By getting to know a specific pack of wolves and the individuals that make up the pack, we get a sense of how these two animal species live together in what seems like a forgotten corner of the world. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Muse
- #501 "Tracks of Imagination"
- Meet the creative team at the Alexandria, Kentucky-based studio Applied Imagination, whose holiday and seasonal train displays meld botanical design and architecture, delighting crowds at botanical gardens across the United States. [High-Definition] Watch Online