6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17360 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #511 "Eureka Is Not a Brand of Dog Food" [TV-Y]
- Emmie and Shreya learn how to build a hovercraft and then compete in a fetching race. Ruff sends Jay and Marco to invent a device that will make his life easier. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #849 "Marshall Goldsmith"
- Bill's guest is Marshall Goldsmith, a native of Valley Station, Kentucky, considered to be one of America's foremost authorities and writers on leadership development. He currently teaches at Dartmouth College's Tuck School of Business. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #32277 [TV-RE]
- #901 "An Urchin Matter" [TV-Y]
- The CyberSquad explores why the once-healthy kelp in Big Bay is washing ashore. [High-Definition]
- #409 "The Believers"
- Host Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Janice Holt Giles' moving story of love and marriage set in a Shaker community. A 2002 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10829 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #411 [TV-PG]
- Films reviewed include Her, Walking with Dinosaurs, and August: Osage County. Plus, a review of Downton Abbey, Season Four! [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #308 "BeauSoleil Avec Michael Doucet" [TV-PG]
- The well-loved, two-time Grammy award-winning Cajun/zydeco band showcases their talent. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #721 "Grasshoppers/Louisville Nature Center/GE Foundation - Bob Corcoran/Riverside, The Farnsley-Moremen Landing"
- Grasshoppers offers fresh produce and meats so people can customize their grocery baskets; the Louisville Nature Center aims to provide nature education and encourage stewardship in an urban forest; an interview with Bob Corcoran, president and chairman of the GE Foundation, the philanthropic organization of GE; and discover historic farm life at Riverside, The Farnsley-Moremen Landing. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Exploring an American Original
- #108 "Mountain Lake Corridor"
- Cave Run Lake in Rowan County is almost entirely surrounded by the northern portion of the Daniel Boone National Forest. In addition to outdoor recreation, area attractions include the Kentucky Folk Art Museum in Morehead and a herd of bison.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1720 "Finders Keepers" [TV-G]
- A Weller Coppertone vase and a collection of Cole Porter and Monty Woolley letters are appraised. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1208 [TV-G]
- Three projects conclude on the Jersey Shore. The guys help homeowners prepare for severe weather. Meteorologist Jim Cantore stops by to share his insights on how weather is changing and what homeowners can do to prepare. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #3011 [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- A discussion with two World War II veterans, a Vietnam veteran, and a Afghanistan solider in honor of U.S. military veterans. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #503 "Born with a Shotgun" [TV-PG]
- Sleepless nights are taking their toll on Martin and Louisa. Aunt Ruth is dealing with an intruder on the farm who has stolen the hubcaps from her car. The thief is identified as Michael Dunwich, who lives with his mother Shirley on a neighboring farm. Shirley makes an appointment with Martin to discuss the crippling stomach pains she has been suffering. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4306 "Downton Abbey, Season 3 - Part 6" [TV-PG]
- Change arrives in a big way for several key characters at Downton Abbey. A yearly cricket match with the village sees old scores settled and new plots hatched. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- #137 "Tarya and Natalie"
- Kentucky Life
- #1607 "KaLightoscope Christmas/Cave Sing at Mammoth Cave/Nativity Display in Maysville/Berry in Harrison County" [TV-G]
- KaLightoscope Christmas premieres at the Galt House in Louisville; park visitors participate in the 31st annual Cave Sing at Mammoth Cave National Park; the Nativity Display at Maysville's Trinity Lutheran Church showcases a collection of creches of all sizes and styles from around the world; and an Our Town visit to the seasonally appropriate town of Berry in Harrison County. A 2010 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Xmas Without China
- Tom Xia challenges his American neighbors to survive the Christmas season without Chinese products. [High-Definition]
- Burgoo! A Southern Tradition
- A look at the history of this traditional Kentucky staple.
- BBC World News
- #23360 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #20004 [TV-RE]
- Music Anywhere
- Performances by Tim Eriksen and the Trio de Pumpkintown in a meditation garden, Pilots and Errors at West Sixth Brewery, The Fanged Robot at Woodland Park, Ancient Warfare in a historic home, and Dillon Hodges at Al's Bar. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #202 "Steiff Teddy Bear/Rose O'Neill Illustration/Lincoln Document"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including 1926 Steiff musical teddy bear, a Rose O'Neill illustration, and a document signed by Abraham Lincoln. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3104 [TV-RE]
- #1710 "Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice/Blue Highway"
- Performances from the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville feature Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice, who took home 2012 Song of the Year and Album of the Year trophies, and IBMA Vocal Group of the Year Blue Highway. [High-Definition] Watch Online