6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17365 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #510 "Who Wants to Trade for Some Old Tracks?" [TV-Y]
- Emmie and Marco analyze fossilized dinosaur footprints out in the field, while Rubye and Shreya learn how to make a good trade. [High-Definition]
- The Keeneland Legacy
- "A Thoroughbred Tradition"
- Traces the history of the Lexington-based thoroughbred racecourse and sales company, from its inception as Jack Keene's impossible dream to the reality of its current status as successful international icon for the industry. A Michael Breeding Media production.
- Nightly Business Report
- #32280 [TV-RE]
- #312 "Starlight Night" [TV-Y]
- On Starlight Night, the annual holiday when all the stars in Cyberspace are refreshed for the new year, Hacker concocts a scheme to darken them forever instead. He sends Buzz and Delete to stop the production of new star circuits by kidnapping inventor Archimedes, and the kids have only hours to rescue him. [High-Definition]
- PBS NewsHour
- #10832 [TV-RE]
- Rick Steves' Europe
- #404 "Naples and Pompeii" [TV-G]
- Back-street fish markets, fast-moving Vespas, pizza made and served in the town where it was invented, a climb up Mount Vesuvius, and the amazing ruins of Pompeii. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Health
- #904 "Care for Aging Patients"
- Dr. Christian Furman discusses care for aging patients. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #847 "Dr. John Nash and Ralph King"
- Dr. John Nash, associate professor at the University of Kentucky, and filmmaker Ralph King discuss the documentary Extreme By Design. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Time Capsule
- #117 "Forgotten People, Forgotten Land"
- Suburban growth in the 1950s and '60s brought many problems to southwest Jefferson County, where poor zoning, a lack of services, and government neglect created frustration and resentment. Watch Online
- #1709 "Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper/Jaclyn Sites: Grand Master Fiddle Champion/Kids on Bluegrass"
- Premier fiddler Michael Cleveland and Flamekeeper, 2012 Grand Master Fiddle Champion Jaclyn (Jacie) Sites, and the youthful performers of Kids on Bluegrass perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fan Fest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Live from Lincoln Center
- #3807 "New York Philharmonic Gala with Yo-Yo Ma" [TV-G]
- Special guest cello soloist Yo-Yo Ma joins maestro Alan Gilbert and the New York Philharmonic for a festive celebration of dance-inspired orchestral music. [High-Definition]
- Headwaters: Real Stories from Rural America
- #208 "Coal Bucket Outlaw/Applewise" [TV-G]
- Built around a day in the life of a Kentucky coal truck driver, Coal Bucket Outlaw provides a direct look at where our energy comes from as well as the human and environmental price we pay for our heavy dependence on fossil fuels. Applewise profiles the Mullins family, third-generation apple growers, and their struggle to maintain and manage one of only two remaining family-run apple orchards in Wise County, VA.
- Red Green Does New Year's
- The guys from Possum Lodge mount their own celebration and make interesting New Year's resolutions.
- Adolph Rupp: Myth, Legend, and Fact
- A documentary exploring the career and reputation of legendary University of Kentucky basketball coach Adolph Rupp. Former players, assistant coaches, and administrators address some of the commonly held perceptions about Rupp, his reputation, and his role in the civil rights issues of the 1960s. A production of WKYT-TV/Lexington.
- #2614 "Listening Is An Act of Love: A Storycorps Special" [TV-PG]
- Everyday people share memories and tackle life's important questions in this StoryCorps animated special. [High-Definition]
- Paul McCartney: The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song In Performance at the White House
- #1701 [TV-G]
- Showcases an evening with President and Mrs. Obama at the White House in honor of musician Paul McCartney's receipt of the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song. The evening will include performances by McCartney himself and Stevie Wonder, Elvis Costello, Jonas Brothers, Herbie Hancock, Corinne Bailey Rae, Dave Grohl, Faith Hill, Emmylou Harris, and Jack White, with remarks by Jerry Seinfeld. [High-Definition]
- Scott & Bailey
- #105 [TV-PG]
- When Rachel bumps into an ex-juror, she is shocked to discover that the woman had an affair with Nick in the middle of a trial. After a current investigation throws up similarities to Veronica's murder, Janet tells Geoff Hastings that they could be one step closer to bringing his sister's killer to justice. [High-Definition]
- Charlie Rose
- #20007 [TV-RE]
- Conversations with Champions
- #207 "Tom Jurich"
- Billy Reed discusses character and integrity in sports with University of Louisville Athletic Director Tom Jurich, a position he has held since 1997. Before Louisville, Jurich was AD at Colorado State and Northern Arizona. One of his greatest accomplishments was bringing Rick Pitino to the University of Louisville. [High-Definition]
- BBC World News
- #23365 [TV-RE]
- Live from the Artists Den
- #601 "Mumford & Sons" [TV-PG]
- The 1920s glamour of the Belasco Theater in downtown Los Angeles is the setting for this concert. Mumford & Sons perform songs from its recent album, Babel, along with such hits as "Little Lion Man" and "The Cave." [High-Definition]
- Tavis Smiley
- #3107 [TV-RE]
- The Great Kentucky Gospel Shout Out
- Highlights of an annual event honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Five gospel groups from Louisville and Bowling Green perform, and Mayor Jerry Abramson presents Louisville's Freedom Award, honoring an individual whose life has mirrored King's ideals. A 1995 KET production.