6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17001 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #511 "Eureka Is Not a Brand of Dog Food" [TV-Y]
- Emmie and Shreya learn how to build a hovercraft and then compete in a fetching race. Ruff sends Jay and Marco to invent a device that will make his life easier. [High-Definition]
- Roundabout U
- Go to the Kids Christmas party at MSU and the local Rotary Club Christmas parade. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #33001 [TV-G]
- #607 "Jimaya Jam" [TV-Y]
- Hacker has discovered an army of awesome creatures he can use to rule Cyberspace, but they are carved in stone on the walls of the Pyramid of Jimaya. To bring the animals to life, he must steal the Sphere of Being, a magical orb closely guarded by three ghosts. How can he distract them so he can steal the Sphere? [High-Definition]
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- #909 "Innocence Project"
- Renee's guests are Innocence Project Policy Director Stephen Saloom and prison exoneree Calvin Johnson. In 1983, Johnson was falsely convicted of rape and sentenced to life in prison. The Innocence Project took his case and arranged for forensic testing that proved his innocence 16 years later. Renee talks with Johnson about his experience and with Saloom about the work of the Innocence Project in all 50 states. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10833 [TV-RE]
- Burt Wolf: Taste of Freedom
- #105 "New Year's" [TV-G]
- Burt explains why we celebrate the new year on January 1, how noise keeps evil spirits away, what makes a champagne cork pop, and why caviar is acceptable on New Year's Eve but not on New Year's Day.
- Our Kids
- News and features about classroom projects and activities in Louisville-area schools.
- The Truth About Money with Ric Edelman
- #318 [TV-G]
- Head of the Holler
- #109 "Pat Banks"
- Artist Pat Banks, director of Kentucky RiverKeepers, talks about her artistry and passion for preserving and protecting waterways.
- Great Performances
- #3903 "From Vienna: The New Year's Celebration 2014" [TV-G]
- The Vienna Philharmonic perform Strauss Family waltzes accompanied by the Vienna City Ballet to ring in the New Year. Julie Andrews hosts. [High-Definition]
- American Masters
- #2605 "Marvin Hamlisch: What He Did for Love" [TV-PG]
- Archives and interviews highlight the storied career of Marvin Hamlisch, the go-to composer for film and Broadway producers and one of the most honored. Hamlisch composed hit after hit including "The Way We Were," "Nobody Does It Better," and scores for The Sting, Sophie's Choice, and the Broadway juggernaut A Chorus Line. [High-Definition]
- The Legendary Rainey T. Wells
- The story of the man who united the people of Calloway County in a bid to establish the Murray Normal School, the predecessor of Murray State University located in Murray, Kentucky. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky's Ohio River Towns
- More than 650 miles of the Ohio River, from Catlettsburg in the east to Wickliffe in the west, form the northern border of Kentucky. Towns began to develop along the river in the 1790s, with each contributing to the growth of Kentucky and the movement west. Filmmaker Cory Lash explores the histories of 14 smaller river towns and their places in the history of the state as a whole. Produced with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #201 "Folk Art Phonograph Dancers/Tiffany Racing Trophy/Kentucky Connection Book"
- Expert appraisers examine treasures including folk art phonograph dancers, a Tiffany Kentucky racing trophy, and a book with a connection to one of Kentucky's beloved historians. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- #4001 "Doomsday Volcanoes" [TV-PG]
- Scientists explore the devastating global consequences of another Icelandic volcano eruption. [High-Definition]
- Call The Midwife Holiday Special
- #2013 [TV-14]
- At Christmas, an unexploded World War II bomb found close to Nonnatus House causes the nuns and local families to become homeless. Dr. Turner is in a race against time to immunize children against polio and Chummy persuades a royal visitor to open the new Community Centre. [High-Definition]
- A fascinating look at the world of thoroughbred horses through the eyes of the people who breed, race, sell, and love them. A 2010 KET production, directed by Academy Award-winning filmmaker Paul Wagner. [High-Definition]
- Behind Dark Glasses
- This riveting look at the U.S. Secret Service offers first hand accounts of the often difficult and dangerous work of protecting the President. From Kennedy to Clinton, this film provides a fascinating glimpse behind the curtain of one of the least understood government agencies in America. [High-Definition]
- BBC World News
- #23001 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #20008 [TV-RE]
- #1309 "Bluegrass Over The Edge featuring The Cleverlys and The Moore Brothers Band" [TV-G]
- Bluegrass band The Cleverlys perform followed by the Moore Brothers Band, who play songs from their self-titled album.
- Up Front with Jonathan Bastian
- Tom Jurich, athletic director at the University of Louisville, talks about Cardinal Athletics. [High-Definition]
- Workplace Essential Skills
- #125 "Orientation" [TV-G]
- An introduction to the series and its accompanying workbooks. Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3108 [TV-RE]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #309 "Leon Russell" [TV-PG]
- The multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, producer and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member performs. Russell is joined by all-star members of New Grass Revival: John Cowan, Butch Robins and Pat Flynn. [High-Definition]