6:00 pm EST
- BBC World News America
- #17002 [TV-RE]
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- #512 "That Sculpture Isn't Yours, It's Mime" [TV-Y]
- Ruff sends Emmie and Marc to learn how to mime. Then he sends Jay and Rubye to learn how to build sculptures that move. [High-Definition]
- One to One with Bill Goodman
- #847 "Dr. John Nash and Ralph King"
- Dr. John Nash, associate professor at the University of Kentucky, and filmmaker Ralph King discuss the documentary Extreme By Design. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Nightly Business Report
- #33002 [TV-G]
- #126 "Out of Sync" [TV-Y]
- Hacker disrupts the Music of the Spheres, which controls and protects the balance and harmony of the Mount Olympus cybersite, and throws the site into utter chaos. The kids and Digit have until sunset to make the sound of the music right by re-creating the melody and finding the missing element in the pattern. [High-Definition]
- #812 "The Time of Man"
- Bill Goodman and a panel of readers discuss Elizabeth Madox Roberts' classic novel about the daughter of a poor sharecropper growing up in Kentucky's Knobs region. A 2007 KET production. Watch Online
- PBS NewsHour
- #10834 [TV-RE]
- Just Seen It
- #412 [TV-PG]
- The movies Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, 47 Ronin, and Grudge Match are reviewed. [High-Definition]
- Bluegrass Underground
- #309 "Leon Russell" [TV-PG]
- The multi-instrumentalist, songwriter, producer and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member performs. Russell is joined by all-star members of New Grass Revival: John Cowan, Butch Robins and Pat Flynn. [High-Definition]
- Louisville Life
- #804 "Matt Weir - Earth Measure/Fandom Fest/Broadway Across America Midwest/Caufield's Novelty"
- Sculptor Matt Weir and his Bingham media tribute, Earth Measure, at Bernheim Forest; Louisville's Fandom Fest, the largest sci-fi, pop culture, horror, and comic book convention in the region; an interview with Leslie Broecker, president of Broadway Across America's Midwest Region; and Caufield's Novelty, one of the largest theatrical distributors in the nation are featured. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Exploring an American Original
- #109 "Kentucky Elk Country Corridor"
- On a quiet, peaceful hike in the Eastern Kentucky hills, Dave encounters vistas that haven't changed since pioneer days as well as huge elk, recently reintroduced to the area. The region is also full of reminders that here coal is king.
- Antiques Roadshow
- #1414 "Phoenix (Part 2)" [TV-G]
- A 1982 bronze maquette by renowned sculptor Henry Moore, an heirloom amethyst jewelry collection, and an early abstract painting by Chuck Close. [High-Definition]
- The This Old House Hour
- #1209 [TV-G]
- Work begins on an Italianate style home in Arlington, Massachusetts. Demolition work gets started. [High-Definition]
- Kentucky Afield
- #2925 "Carp Madness" [TV-G]
- A KET/Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources co-presentation hosted by Tim Farmer. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Bluegrass and Backroads
- Don Kenner Drums, Old Kentucky Chocolates, Craig Bayens Furniture, and Bi- Water Market are featured. [High-Definition]
- Doc Martin
- #504 "Mother Knows Best" [TV-PG]
- It's Portwenn Fun Day. The event sparks a culinary rivalry between Bert Large, who runs Large's Restaurant, and the landlord of the Crab and Lobster pub. Louisa's mum Eleanor arrives in Portwenn unexpectedly. [High-Definition]
- Masterpiece Classic
- #4307 "Downton Abbey, Season 3 - Part 7" [TV-PG]
- The Crawleys head to a Scottish hunting lodge, while the downstairs staff stays behind at Downton Abbey. New romances flare up, and a crisis unfolds. [High-Definition]
- Tim Farmer's Country Kitchen
- Kentucky Life
- #1817 "Dainty/Middlesboro Golf Course/Rolley Hole/Cornhole/Dave Does It - EarthJoy Tree Adventures"
- Dave tries his hand at Dainty, a German street-ball game played in the Louisville neighborhood of Schnitzelburg; a historical marker explains how Middlesboro's golf course made links history; in Monroe County, skilled sharpshooters take aim in the marble game of Rolley Hole; learn about the popular game of cornhole; and Dave goes out on a limb with EarthJoy Tree Adventures in Alexandria. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Father Brown
- #101 "The Hammer of God" [TV-RE]
- Father Brown must find a killer before an innocent woman is sent to the gallows. [High-Definition]
- Bataan: The Harrodsburg Tankers
- The story of 66 men from Harrodsburg who fought in the Philippines during WWII and experienced the Bataan Death March.
- BBC World News
- #23002 [TV-RE]
- Charlie Rose
- #20009 [TV-RE]
- Kentucky WWII Veterans: In Their Own Words
- Kentucky veterans of World War II recount their combat experiences. A 2007 KET production. Watch Online
- Music Anywhere
- Performances by Vandaveer at Southgate House Revival, Elephant Micah at The General Store, William Tyler at the Last Genuine Leather Company, Wes Tirey at Waveland Park, and The Reva Dawn Salon in a historic home. [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Kentucky Collectibles
- #203 "Aviation Movie Poster/Harlem Renaissance Silk Screen/Guitar Collection"
- Expert appraisers examine the history and value of an aviation movie memorial poster, a Harlem Renaissance art silk screen, and host Amy Hess visits with Greg Martin of the Kentucky Headhunters as he receives an appraisal on his unbelievable guitar collection! [High-Definition] Watch Online
- Tavis Smiley
- #3109 [TV-RE]
- #1711 "The SteelDrivers/The Clay Hess Band"
- Nashville's own The SteelDrivers and Grammy Award-winner Clay Hess and his band perform at the 2012 International Bluegrass Music Association Fanfest in Nashville. [High-Definition] Watch Online