|CDA Goals/Subjects:||3 / 8, 9|
|Levels and Standards Key|
Trauma in childhood puts kids at risk for long-term physical, emotional, and learning problems in school and life. This important series examines traumatic experience during childhood—how to identify it, how to understand it, and how to respond to it in supportive ways.
Childhood Trauma is available on VHS or DVD through the Lending Library.
- What Is Childhood Trauma?
- Significant Event Childhood Trauma
- The Brain: Effects of Childhood Trauma
- Identifying and Responding to Trauma in Children Ages 0-5
- Identifying and Responding to Trauma in Children Ages 6 to Adolescence
- Domestic Violence and Childhood Trauma
- Trauma and Healing
- A Parent’s Guide to Identifying and Responding to Childhood Trauma