A Place of Our Own: Special Needs
|CDA Goals/Subjects:||1-4 / 3-6, 8, 9, 11|
|Core Content Areas:||CGD, LEC|
|Levels and Standards Key|
These programs on caring for children with special needs are from the series A Place of Our Own. Hosted by Debi Gutierrez, this fun, informative series is designed for parents, grandparents, child care providers, nannies, friends, neighbors—anyone who takes care of young children. Each program combines discussion and advice from experts in child development and people who care for children; documentary segments shot in preschools, homes, and playgrounds; and a demonstration of an activity you can do with your own kids.
- Hearing Loss
- Developmentally Delays???is this right????
- September's Children (not offered for credit)
- Most Common Types of Special Needs
- How to Be an Advocate for Your Child
- Recognizing Special Needs
- Speech and Language Delays