Television and Photographic
- Kentucky Life Program 409 -- Dressing the Troops shows period Civil War costumes in use.
- Kentucky Life Program 412 -- Elmwood Inn visits a historic inn that was a field hospital inundated by the wounded from the bloody Battle of Perryville during the Civil War.
- Kentucky Life Program 412 -- Waveland tours a historic home which includes slave quarters.
- Kentucky Life Program 422 -- Lincoln Bust features the sculptor of a new bust of Abraham Lincoln describing how his research gave him a new understanding of the 16th president.
- Kentucky Life Program 422 -- Mary Todd Lincoln Home visits Mary Todd's Lexington childhood home.
- Kentucky Life Program 510 -- Wedding Day reenacts a slave wedding ceremony as a tribute to the individual enslaved men and women who struggled to maintain a sense of normalcy and even joy in life under almost impossible conditions.
- Kentucky Life Program 516 -- Battle of Mill Springs remembers the first of a series of Union victories that forced the Confederates back out of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Life Program 518 -- The 'Afrilachians' shows the site of Coe Ridge, a tiny community founded by freed slaves Ezekiel and Patsy Ann Coe just after the Civil War.
- Kentucky Life Program 602 -- Nellie Gray features a Civil War-era song played by a group of Civil War reenactors.
- Kentucky Life Program 607 -- Paducah's Civil War Museum visits a center for the study of the tangled and bloody story of Kentucky in the Civil War.
Instructional Television for Kentucky Public Schools Via Satellite
Public Television Programs Available
- The Civil War by Ken Burns
Photographic Reporting of the U.S. Civil War