Multiple-choice: Click on the correct letter. If nothing happens when you click,
you probably don't have Netscape Navigator 3.0. Please download
it as soon as you can.
- Walking one half hour each day will have a salutary effect in time.
- The guilty man was incarcerated for his crime.
- The disturbance grew to a riot as the mob began to pick up anything they could use as projectiles.
objects that can be thrown
objects that can be barriers
- Children like to mimic their parents.
- Thermal springs soothe tired joints.
- A difficult passage requires more than a cursory glance.
- Jennifer did not intend to mortify her friend when she corrected her.
- Only an omniscient person knows all the answers.
- The fractious horse was unable to be controlled.
- I always enjoy reading the libretto prior to the performance.
the cast list