Infant Nutrition and Breastfeeding
28:00 | #1042 | First Aired: July 31, 2015
Renee and her guests discuss the health benefits of breastfeeding in recognition of national breastfeeding week, as well as provide tips on proper infant nutrition. Scheduled guests include: Doraine Bailey, MA, IBCLC, Breastfeeding Support Services with the Lexington-Fayette County Health Dept.; Ana Maria Linares, an associate professor in the UK College of Nursing and a Lactation Consultant who has conducted research on attitudes and practices around breastfeeding among Latinas in Lexington; and Nicole Peritore, program coordinator for the Health Education through Extension Leadership (HEEL) Office at the University of Kentucky.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: January 12, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET / January 12, 2017 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: August 30, 2016 at 1:16 PM ET / August 30, 2016 at 12:16 PM CT
- KETKY: August 30, 2016 at 1:00 PM ET / August 30, 2016 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: April 13, 2016 at 1:00 PM ET / April 13, 2016 at 12:00 PM CT
- KETKY: January 29, 2016 at 1:00 PM ET / January 29, 2016 at 12:00 PM CT