Bon Ton Mini Mart/Brown-Pusey House/Bobby Mackey's Music World/Crab Orchard/Ashland's Putnam Stadium
26:40 | #1615 | TV-G | First Aired: April 30, 2011
It's all about the chicken at the Bon Ton Mini Mart in Henderson, where the fried chicken that has been featured in Gourmet Magazine and on NPR is Today's Special; we learn the story of the Brown-Pusey House from an historical marker in Hardin County; Bobby Mackey's Music World, a nightclub and tavern in Wilder, Ky., might be one of the most haunted places in America; Crab Orchard in Lincoln County is tonight's Our Town; and Ashland's Putnam Stadium, home of the Ashland Tomcats, was built in the 1930's and is still in use today. A 2011 KET production hosted by Dave Shuffett.
No upcoming episodes scheduled.
- KETKY: March 20, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET / March 20, 2017 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 12, 2016 at 4:30 PM ET / July 12, 2016 at 3:30 PM CT
- KETKY: March 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET / March 28, 2016 at 4:30 PM CT
- KETKY: June 30, 2015 at 4:30 PM ET / June 30, 2015 at 3:30 PM CT
- KETKY: July 17, 2014 at 4:30 PM ET / July 17, 2014 at 3:30 PM CT