Your time zone has not been set. We invite you to customize our pages to your own time zone. In the meantime, all times default to Eastern Time.
2011/12 Program Schedule
- 101. Family Home Safety
- 102. Monitoring Development
- 103. Facts About Asthma
- 201. Safety
- 202. Childhood Wellness
- 203. Brain Development
- 204. Nutrition and Fitness
- Guest experts answer viewers' questions about Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. Panelists include Dr. Rich Milich, UK Department of Psychology; Mary Robertson, past president of CHADD; Bobbie Burchum, psychologist; and Dr. Steve Croley, M.D. A KET production.
- Guest experts answer viewers' questions about common childhood illnesses. Panelists include Carol Steltenkamp, M.D., and Bradley Chase, M.D., of the UK Department of Pediatrics; Judy Theriot, M.D., a pediatrician from U of L, and Carmel Wallace, M.D., a pediatrician from Corbin. A KET production.
- Guest experts answer viewers' questions about child safety. Panelists Susan Pollack, M.D., a Lexington pediatrician; Erika Kravic, R.N., SafeKids Coordinator, for Kosair Children's Hospital; and Michael Cavanah, from the Kentucky Health Services Cabinet. A KET production.
- Expert panelists answer viewers' questions about vehicle safety for kids. Topics include car seats and booster seats, the use of all-terrain vehicles by children, school bus safety, and teen driving. A live KET production.
- Expert panelists answer viewers' questions about the symptoms of learning disabilities, how they are diagnosed, and what can be done to help the learning-disabled child. A live KET production.
- Kentucky experts answer viewers' questions about depression among teenagers. A KET production. (8/13/03)