- Job Openings
- FCC EEO Public File
- KET/State Job Application
(MS Word Doc to download, complete and send via e-mail or U.S. mail)
Kentucky Educational Television has the following part-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington.
- Design, layout, and produce original artwork for print and Web/online media.
- Collaborate and coordinate with KET staff who request graphic design work and with the graphics manager on design projects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with fellow designers, as well as with colleagues in photography, illustration, editorial, Web technical implementation, and TV graphics.
- Must be able to prioritize and efficiently manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strengthen KET's visual brand identity as a member of the Marketing Division.
- Maintain computer and software updates; archive work to discs or back-up systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design/art or related field, or minimum of eight (8) years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years of experience, including logo, Web, magazine, and collateral design
- Excellent design skills, with the demonstrated ability to design to KET's Brand Identity Guidelines and Style
- Proficiency with Adobe CS5 and other appropriate design software
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer equipment and OS
- Familiarity with pre-press requirements, preparing artwork for various methods of printing, as well as preparing artwork for online implementation
- Must be able to work on-site.
Position open until filled. Please send state application, cover letter/resume, and portfolio to:
- Employment & Recruiting
600 Cooper Dr.
Lexington, KY 40502
Fax: (859) 258-7765