KET Division/Work Location
KET P-12 Instructional Resources Division
This unpaid internship is available year-round. We are seeking up to two interns per semester and over the summer. Junior-, senior-, and graduate-level students attending any Kentucky college or university and Kentucky residents attending a college or university out of state may apply.
The P-12 Instructional Resources Division is looking for help with designing and developing instructional resources for delivery on KET Teachersí Domain, PBS LearningMedia, and the KET EncycloMedia websites. The intern will work with Director of P-12 Instructional Resources and her staff. Duties include:
- Reformatting and coding existing Flash resources into HTML5 to assist in expanding accessibility of Web resources
- Assisting in the development of new resources for cross-platform delivery
- Adapting CSS and Java elements in Dreamweaver templates for mobile delivery
- Participating in project meetings as they relate to the internís assignments
Hours are flexible and some of the work may be completed off-site provided the applicant uses personal computers and software applications. Computers and software will be provided for any work done at KET.
Interested? Fill out our online internship application form.
Director of Personnel
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296
(859) 258-7103 or (800) 255-0651
Fax (859) 258-7390