Instructional Design Assistant
KET Division/Work Location
KET P-12 Instructional Resources Division
This unpaid internship is available year-round. We are seeking up to two interns per semester and over the summer. Junior-, senior-, and graduate-level students attending any Kentucky college or university and Kentucky residents attending a college or university out of state may apply.
The P-12 Instructional Resources Division is looking for help with designing and developing instructional resources for delivery on KET Teachersí Domain, PBS LearningMedia, and the KET EncycloMedia websites. The intern will work with Director of P-12 Instructional Resources and her staff. Duties include:
- Formatting files for online use in video and interactive elements
- Assisting in the layout and design of these elements
- Participating in project meetings as they relate to the internís assignments
- Providing support in content development as it relates to enhancing instruction for the target grade band
- Helping to conduct light content research as it relates to assigned content
We use Adobe software and HTML5 authoring tools to create image and media-rich Web interactives that enhance the learning experience for teachers and students through these repositories. Our work has a national audience.
Hours are flexible and some of the work may be completed off-site provided the applicant uses personal computers and software applications. Computers and software will be provided for any work done at KET.
Interested? Fill out our online internship application form.
Director of Personnel
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296
(859) 258-7103 or (800) 255-0651
Fax (859) 258-7390