KET Division/Work Location
KET Network Center
The following unpaid internship is available year-round. Interns are needed each semester. Junior-, senior-, and graduate-level students attending any Kentucky college or university and Kentucky residents attending a college or university out of state may apply.
10 hours per week (approximately 150 hours per semester) are required, although special arrangements may be made when school requirements differ.
- Testing of computers and ensuring that computer systems are functioning properly.
- Installing software/hardware.
- Assessing computer systems to identify the problem(s).
- Identifying and solving problems.
- Upgrading of computer systems or offering recommendations on upgrades needed.
Interested? Fill out our online internship application form.
Director of Personnel
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296
(859) 258-7103 or (800) 255-0651
Fax (859) 258-7390