Kentucky Educational Television has the following job opening at its Network Center in Lexington, Ky.
- Manage first point of contact for all customer service calls (800 line).
- Manage day to day data entry of donor account information.
- Manage all aspects of gift processing and donor stewardship mail, including: new member welcome packs, acknowledgements, Membercard, pledge reminders, postcards, installments and invitations.
- Assist with on-air pledge events. Responsibilities include: set-up of studio, training and managing staff volunteers, entering Telefund data, facilitating daily pledge reminder and postcard mailings, assisting with databases.
- Assist with departmental events.
- Assist with direct mail, marketing events and benefit fulfillment (Visions, KET Membercard, etc.).
- Enter account information and create prospect lists from Web, membership information line, in-house sources, and event attendance as needed.
- Assist with the programming of database codes, and provide database assistance to all staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelorís degree and strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are required. Experience in fund raising, customer relations, and spreadsheet proficiency preferred.
Send cover letter and résumé to
- Employment & Recruiting
600 Cooper Drive
Lexington, KY 40502-2296
Fax: (859) 258-7765
KET is an equal opportunity employer.