- Job Openings
- FCC EEO Public File
- KET/State Job Application
(MS Word Doc to download, complete and send via e-mail or U.S. mail)
Kentucky Educational Television Foundation has the following part-time contract position at its Network Center in Lexington, Ky.
Online Web Content Producer
Online Communications and Content Manager
To produce, write, curate, coordinate, and copyedit content on www.ket.org and KET-managed online platforms.
- Produce, write, curate, coordinate, and copyedit online articles.
- Curate and coordinate related content and graphics.
- Collaborate closely with appropriate colleagues to ensure priorities are followed, art/graphic and technical elements are implemented and deadlines are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, marketing, informatics, Web design, or related field is preferred.
- Must have exceptional knowledge and experience producing online content, executing new media and social media tactics, and online usability best practices.
- Must have strong writing and proofreading skills. Applicants will be required to take a copyediting test and must submit writing samples showing the ability to write in a succinct, engaging style.
- Must be able to produce content that adheres to KETís editorial styles and brand standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of editorial, design and technical colleagues are required.
- Must be able to work under short deadlines and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience with Wordpress, social media platforms, HTML and/or CSS, page layout, and metadata management.
Position open until filled. State application, cover letter/resume, and writing samples to be sent to:
- Solicitation/Contract Employment
600 Cooper Dr.
Lexington, KY 40502
Fax: (859) 258-7765
KET is an equal opportunity employer.