- Job Openings
- FCC EEO Public File
- KET/State Job Application
(MS Word Doc to download, complete and send via e-mail or U.S. mail)
Kentucky Educational Television has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington.
Manager, Web Services
- Create and maintain custom code for the management and support of KET's Web and online educational properties.
- Maintain an expert level of skill in Web technologies to provide high-quality, standards-compliant programming work for KET's Web properties.
- Understand and follow best practices for Web design and development.
- Administer 3rd-party systems that interface with KET's Web properties.
- Communicate effectively with staff members in other departments to share progress on joint projects.
- Provide Web support and solve issues in the absence of the Manager of Web Services.
- Collaborate with staff members within the Web team to share knowledge and deploy resources effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience in developing, administering, and maintaining a large-scale website is required.
- Experience supporting dynamic content, cross-browser compatibility, and streaming media is required.
- Experience with WordPress and Moodle is preferred.
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter, and resume to be received no later than September 5, 2014, to:
- Employment & Recruiting
600 Cooper Dr.
Lexington, KY 40502
Fax: (859) 258-7765
KET is an equal opportunity employer.