- Job Openings
- FCC EEO Public File
- KET/State Job Application
(MS Word Doc to download, complete and send via e-mail or U.S. mail)
Kentucky Educational Television has the following full-time job opening at the Network Center in Lexington.
Manager Web Services
- Create and maintain custom code for the management and support of KET's web and online educational properties.
- Maintain an expert level of skill in web technologies to provide high-quality, standards-compliant programming work for KET's web properties.
- Understand and follow best practices for web design and development.
- Administer 3rd-party systems that interface with KET's web properties.
- Communicate effectively with staff members in other departments to share progress on joint projects.
- Provide web support and solve issues in the absence of the Manager of Web Services.
- Collaborate with staff members within the Web team to share knowledge and deploy resources effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Experience in developing, administering and maintaining a large-scale website
- Experience supporting dynamic content, cross-browser compatibility and streaming media
- Bachelor's degree and experience with WordPress and Moodle preferred
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Please send state application, cover letter and resume to be received no later than July 8, 2013, to:
- Employment & Recruiting
600 Cooper Dr.
Lexington, KY 40502
Fax: (859) 258-7765
KET is an equal opportunity employer.