Kentucky Collectibles Logo
We've found some of Kentucky's most collectable collectibles!
Hundreds of people brought their treasures to KET's Appraisal Fair in June 2013. With our cameras rolling, expert appraisers talked to participants about their possessions, assessing the value and history of items that ranged from art, to antique furniture, heirloom jewelry, firearms, and so much more.
This candid footage was used in the making of the second season of Kentucky Collectibles. | All Broadcast Dates
Hosted by Dave Shuffett and Amy Hess, the show tells Kentucky stories through the prized items brought by guests for appraisal. Explore the world of antiques and collectibles with Dave and Amy as they make side trips throughout Kentucky during each show.
Videos from Season 2:
• Antique and Modern Firearms
• Clark Art and Antiques
• Cowan's Auctions
• Cross Gate Gallery
• Farmer's Jewelry
• Garth's Auctions
• J. Sampson Antiques and Books
• Mike's Music
• Nussbaum Antiques
• Richard Mook
• St. John and Myers
• 2023 20th Century Furnishings
- Watch Episode 206. Featured items include Conway Twitty space memorobilia, and a Winchester Yellowboy rifle.
- Watch Episode 205. Featured items include limited edition etchings and Nardi jewelry.
- Watch Episode 204. Featured items include a Kentucky handmade doll collections and a visit with Jeff Jeffers of Garth's Auctions.
- Watch Episode 203. Featured items include an aviation movie poster, a Harlem Renaissance silk screen, and a guitar collection.
- Watch Episode 202. Featured items include a Steiff teddy bear, a Rose O'Neill illustration and a document signed by Abraham Lincoln.
- Watch Episode 201. Featured items include folk art phonograph dancers, a Tiffany racing trophy, and a book with connections to one of Kentucky's beloved historians.
Find out what this collection of Nardi jewelry is worth in Season 2 of Kentucky Collectibles!
Videos from Season 1:
- Watch the fourth episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include baseball signed by several Hall of Famers, a watch fob known as "The Rock," and an Italian Revival Lamp worth a lot more than the purchase price of $25.
- Watch the third episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include an original Woodstock poster, a Thomas Hart Benton lithograph, and an 18th century still life passed down through a Kentucky family for more than 200 years.
- Watch the second episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include Newcomb College pottery, a 1946 Martin Guitar, and some extremely rare marbles.
- Watch the premiere episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include a Babe Ruth-autographed baseball, a Harper's Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection.