Kentucky Collectibles Logo
Come to our Appraisal Fair on July 26, 2014!
If you've wondered whether to toss or keep that old lamp in the attic or if your great-uncle's cufflinks should be in the wall safe, bring them for appraisal to KET's next taping of Kentucky Collectibles. This year, the fair and the recording will be held at the Frazier History Museum in Louisville.
• Clark Art and Antiques • Cowan's Auctions • Cross Gate Gallery • Farmer's Jewelry • Garth's Auctions • J. Sampson Antiques and Books • Mike's Music • Nussbaum Antiques • Richard Mook • St. John and Myers
When you donate $100 to KET, you are guaranteed one ticket to our appraisal fair on Saturday, July 26, 2014, at the Frazier History Museum. One ticket allows one person to bring in up to two items to be appraised by our experts. Plus, your story and treasure may be featured on the third season of KET's Kentucky Collectibles. The Frazier History Museum is located at 829 West Main Street in Louisville.
Donate now and reserve your tickets today!
For more information or to donate by phone, call 800-866-0366.
Videos from Season 2:
- Watch Episode 207. Featured items include a Benjamin Mills Rifle. Host Dave Shuffett goes privy digging in search of treasures such as antique bottles and more.
- Watch Episode 206. Featured items include Conway Twitty space memorabilia, and a Winchester Yellowboy rifle.
- Watch Episode 205. Featured items include limited edition etchings and Nardi jewelry.
- Watch Episode 204. Featured items include a Kentucky handmade doll collections and a visit with Jeff Jeffers of Garth's Auctions.
- Watch Episode 203. Featured items include an aviation movie poster, a Harlem Renaissance silk screen, and a guitar collection.
- Watch Episode 202. Featured items include a Steiff teddy bear, a Rose O'Neill illustration and a document signed by Abraham Lincoln.
- Watch Episode 201. Featured items include folk art phonograph dancers, a Tiffany racing trophy, and a book with connections to one of Kentucky's beloved historians.
Videos from Season 1:
- Watch the fourth episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include baseball signed by several Hall of Famers, a watch fob known as "The Rock," and an Italian Revival Lamp worth a lot more than the purchase price of $25.
- Watch the third episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include an original Woodstock poster, a Thomas Hart Benton lithograph, and an 18th century still life passed down through a Kentucky family for more than 200 years.
- Watch the second episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include Newcomb College pottery, a 1946 Martin Guitar, and some extremely rare marbles.
- Watch the premiere episode of Kentucky Collectibles. Featured items include a Babe Ruth-autographed baseball, a Harper's Ferry pistol, and an amazing snuff bottle collection.