Nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, independent producers, government agencies, and others who share and value KET’s mission are invited to submit Kentucky-centered programs to be considered for broadcast on the Kentucky Channel. See the Submission Procedure, Editorial and Content Guidelines, and Technical Requirements for details.
It’s all Kentucky!
The Kentucky Channel —now airing 24 hours a day, seven days a week—features programming by, for, and about Kentuckians. Digital broadcast is available statewide, with growing cable delivery. Here’s just some of what you’ll find:
- Extensive live coverage of the Kentucky General Assembly
- Arts, history, health, music, and documentary programs
- Encore presentations of Kentucky programming (See When To Find ... for some examples of regularly scheduled series)
- Programs from independent producers
- Overnight block feeds of instructional and professional development programming for recording by P-12 Kentucky schools
The Kentucky Channel is on channel 3 of KET’s digital broadcast service, available throughout Kentucky. The Kentucky Channel airs in standard definition.
The Kentucky Channel is available free to any cable or direct broadcast satellite system serving Kentuckians. Check with your cable or satellite provider for information or to ask them to begin carrying the Kentucky Channel.
KET favorites available on the Kentucky Channel:
- Kentucky Life
- Louisville Life
- Kentucky Afield
- Comment on Kentucky
- Connections with Renee Shaw
- Kentucky Tonight
- One to One
Complete schedules for the Kentucky Channel are included in the listings on our TV Schedules pages.