Upcoming One To One Programs
Listings include all KET Channels: KET1, KET2, KETKY, KETED
Bill speaks with Ron Leach, the Democratic candidate for Kentucky's 2nd Congressional District seat. His opponent is U.S. Rep. Brett Guthrie, Republican.
- Wednesday, September 24 at 7:30/6:30 am CT on KET2
- Thursday, September 25 at 8:00/7:00 am CT on KETKY
- Thursday, September 25 at 6:00/5:00 pm CT on KETKY
Joe Craft III, the coal company president who coordinated the donation of $7 million for the future Wildcat Coal Lodge for the University of Kentucky men’s basketball team, discusses coal, basketball, and other topics. Craft is president and CEO of Alliance Resource Management. A Hazard native and UK alumnus, he also provided funding for the Joe Craft Center, a state-of-the-art practice facility for UK basketball teams.
- Thursday, September 25 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Tori Murden McClure, the first woman to row the Atlantic Ocean alone, talks about her memoir, How I Found My Heart in the Middle of the Ocean.
- Friday, September 26 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Bill talks with U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth, D-3rd District, of Louisville.
- Sunday, September 28 at 9:30/8:30 am CT on KETKY
- Sunday, September 28 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KET
- Sunday night, September 28 at 12:30/11:30 pm CT on KET
- Tuesday, September 30 at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
- Wednesday, October 1 at 7:30/6:30 am CT on KET2
- Thursday, October 2 at 8:00/7:00 am CT on KETKY
- Thursday, October 2 at 6:00/5:00 pm CT on KETKY
Jim Host of Host Communications discusses his media conglomerate and efforts to complete a state-of-the-art basketball arena in downtown Louisville.
- Monday, September 29 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Tim Farmer, the host of Kentucky Afield on KET, discusses the motorcycle accident that left him without the use of his right arm.
- Tuesday, September 30 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Dr. Clifford Kuhn, a professor of psychiatry at the University of Louisville and a comedian known as "The Laugh Doctor," discusses his approach to medicine and humor.
- Wednesday, October 1 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Broadcast journalist Ted Koppel, best known as anchor of ABC's Nightline from 1980 until his retirement in 2005, talks about his career. He is currently a senior news analyst for National Public Radio and the BBC.
- Thursday, October 2 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Actor Richard Dreyfuss talks about his nonprofit Dreyfuss Initiative, which encourages the inclusion of civics lessons in America's schools.
- Friday, October 3 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Bill's guest is Michael Macfarlane, a Louisville physician and surgeon who is running as a Republican against incumbent Democrat John Yarmuth for the 3rd Congressional District seat.
- Sunday, October 5 at 9:30/8:30 am CT on KETKY
- Sunday, October 5 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KET
- Sunday night, October 5 at 12:30/11:30 pm CT on KET
- Tuesday, October 7 at 7:30/6:30 pm CT on KET2
Carol Jordan, director of the Center for Research on Violence Against Women at the University of Kentucky, recently co-produced a new documentary, The Science of Violence Against Women: The Stories of Women. The documentary includes the personal accounts of three survivors, the viewpoints of three women's advocates, and the scientific perspectives of center staff and faculty.
- Monday, October 6 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY
Colonoscopies can prevent cancer, according to Dr. Whitney Jones, founder of the Colon Cancer Prevention Project. He and Crit Luallen, state auditor and a survivor of colon cancer, discuss efforts to get more people screened.
- Tuesday, October 7 at 1:00/12:00 noon CT on KETKY