Goes behind the scenes at Kentucky's four racetracks to follow the working days of jockeys. These dedicated athletes work tirelessly-often with only one or two days' notice of where their next mount will race or which trainer will hire (or fire) them. Produced by Michelle LaRock with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
29:02 | #0 | First Aired: October 14, 2004
- KETKY: Wednesday, April 12 at 10:30 PM ET / Wednesday, April 12 at 9:30 PM CT
- KETKY: Friday, April 21 at 1:00 AM ET / Friday, April 21 at 12:00 AM CT
- KETKY: Monday, May 1 at 5:00 PM ET / Monday, May 1 at 4:00 PM CT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 2 at 11:30 AM ET / Tuesday, May 2 at 10:30 AM CT
- KETKY: Friday, May 5 at 9:30 PM ET / Friday, May 5 at 8:30 PM CT