Annual Major Support
Why invest in KET annually?
KET continually reviews its programs and services to determine whether they are meeting the needs of Kentuckians. You can be proud to know that KET constantly provides more ...
- More services: Educators have access to more than 4,000 pieces of searchable video via KET EncycloMedia, a pioneering online service. Through KET, students and teachers will always have the world at their fingertips.
- More local programs: Viewers are learning about the importance of caring for their health every day through KET’s Be Well Kentucky initiative. And they’re discovering the uniqueness of Kentucky when they tune in to programs like Connections with Renee Shaw and "Louisville Life".
- More outreach: Individuals can study for their GEDs in the privacy of their own homes via KET.
For their support of these and many other activities, KET is grateful to the generous annual investors who share our vision of excellence. The financial leadership of these individuals and families makes it possible for KET to be the largest educator in the Commonwealth. And those who can support KET at a higher level enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that their philanthropy ensures the future of public television.
The true reward for making an annual investment in KET is the thanks of the four million Kentuckians we serve, and KET appreciates support at any level. But for those who have the means and the commitment to make leadership-level gifts, we do have some other simple ways to say “thank you.”
Individuals who invest $500-$999 annually become members of the Cornerstone Society. KET thanks these individuals with
- recognition in an annual printed donor listing
- a semiannual newsletter with behind-the-scenes updates
- invitations to be part of the studio audience for selected live broadcasts
Fund for Excellence
Individuals who contribute $1,000 or more annually become members of the Fund for Excellence. To show our appreciation for their generous support, we offer all of the Cornerstone Society benefits, plus
- daily on-air recognition as part of a listing of all Fund for Excellence members
- a coveted parking spot at our Lexington facility for the University of Kentucky’s home football games
Fund for Excellence members who increase their giving to $2,500 or more annually are also recognized with individual 10-second on-air credits acknowledging their leadership support.
O. Leonard Press Society
Those who invest in the well-being of the Commonwealth and KET’s educational efforts at a level of $10,000 or more annually become members of the O. Leonard Press Society, named in honor of KET’s visionary founding director. These donors receive all of the benefits of Fund for Excellence membership, including individual 10-second on-air spots, and are further recognized at a private annual dinner.
Join Your Peers in Support
Take a moment to consider what Kentucky would be like without KET ... and what you can do to help us do more every day.
To join our circle of annual investors, you may use our safe, secure online contribution form. Or contact the KET gifts office:
, (859) 258-7206, or , (859) 258-7209
Commonwealth Fund for KET
560 Cooper Drive
Lexington, Ky. 40502-2200
toll-free: (800) 866-0366