TeleFund Is Your Opportunity To Act!
With hundreds of channels competing for your attention, there's just one TV media outlet that exists to serve citizens—not profit from them.
"KET serves all Kentuckians with rich and diverse educational programming and services," said Shae Hopkins, KET executive director and CEO. "Our members that support KET help make this possible. TeleFund is KET's largest single source of funds for the purchase and support of programming that so many Kentuckians enjoy, value and expect."
Join our commitment to the people of Kentucky during TeleFund 2013 and make a tax-deductible contribution today. Your gift, combined with the gifts of thousands of other member families across the Commonwealth, ensures that KET can continue its mission of making Kentucky a better place.
When you support KET, you’ll also find yourself in some good company! Thank you to the following organizations for staffing phone banks, donating food for our volunteers, or making in-kind donations in support of KET’s TeleFund 2013. Their support means that more of your contribution goes to pay for programs and services.
- Kentucky Department of Travel and Tourism
- Murray State University
Phone Bank Volunteers
- Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity and Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity
- Altrusa International
- Ashland Inc.
- Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- B'nai B'rith of Lexington
- Commerce Lexington
- Commonwealth Credit Union
- East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Frankfort-Lexington Chapter of the Links
- Friends of KET Board
- Habitat for Humanity
- Kentucky Adult Education
- Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors
- Kentucky Federation of Women's Clubs
- Lexington Athletic Club's Energizers Dance Group
- Lexington Medical Group
- Lexington Rotary Club
- Nature Conservancy Inc.
- South Laurel Juniorettes
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
- Tuskegee Airmen-Brig. Gen. Noel F. Parrish Chapter
- University of Kentucky Honors Program
- U.S. Bank
- Whayne Supply
- Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
- a la lucie
- A.P. Suggins Bar and Grill
- Bella Notte Restaurant
- Billy's Bar-B-Q
- Bluegrass Catering
- Bourbon & Toulouse Restaurant
- City Barbecue
- The Club at Spindletop Hall
- Columbia Steakhouse
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Lexington—The Campbell House
- DaRae and Friends Catering
- DeSha's Restaurant
- Donut Days Bakery
- Hardee's Restaurant
- Joe Bologna's
- Lexington Seafood
- Magee's Bakery
- McAlister's Deli, Chevy Chase
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Olive Garden Restaurant
- Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza
- Rafferty's at Hamburg
- Sonic Restaurant, South Broadway
- Sutton's Restaurant
- Bryant's Rent-All Inc.
- P&G Pepsi Bottling Inc.