Electronic Field Trip to
To purchase videotapes of this and other KET Electronic Field Trips, call (800) 945-9167 or E-mail .
- teacher's guide (12 pages; .pdf format; 918K)
- history of the cave (6 pages; .pdf format; 540K)
- vocabulary words and booklist on bats (3 pages; Word '97 document)
- outline of field trip and tips for use on tape (2 pages; Word '97 document)
- cave informationgeology, biology, archaeology (10 pages; .pdf format; 951K)
Mammoth Cave Internet Resources
- Kentucky GeoQuest is a KET series about Kentucky history and geography. Program 2, Natural Gifts, visits Mammoth Cave.
- The Mammoth Cave National Park web site includes in-depth cave information, a tour guide, maps, and other cave links.
- GORP: Great Outdoor Recreation Pages provides comprehensive information on Mammoth Cave.