Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
Episode description: Sam Phillips began a revolution and created an amazing personal legacy when he founded Sun Records—the place where Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, and many others got their starts in rock 'n' roll. [cc]
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: American Masters
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Tuesday, August 9, 2005 at 9:00 pm EDT
- PBSHD: Saturday, August 6, 2005 at noon EDT
- PBSHD: Saturday, August 6, 2005 at midnight EDT
- KET4: Friday, August 5, 2005 at 9:00 pm EDT
- PBSHD: Friday, August 5, 2005 at 9:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/education/index.html
Price available upon request.