Episode description: The narrow confines of segregation of the Jim Crow era are explored. At the same time, the ascendance of black arts and culture led to the "The Harlem Renaissance" and would redefine how America saw African Americans and how African Americans saw themselves.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Monday, November 25, 2013 at 9:00 pm EST
- KET2: Monday, November 18, 2013 at 5:00 am EST
- KET2: Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 5:00 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 1:00 am EST
- KET2: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm EST
First aired: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)