Episode description: The story of the Abraham and Mary Todd Lincoln's childhoods - his in a remote backwoods log cabin, hers in a wealthy Kentucky home. It also details their courtship. Mary sets her heart on the raw, socially awkward Lincoln, saying later: "He'll be President of the United States one day. If I had not thought so I never would have married him."
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Abraham and Mary Lincoln, a House Divided: American Experience
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 9:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 11:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, June 20, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Price available upon request.
(800) PLAY-PBS (752-9727)
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314