Web site: http://www.pbs.org/pov/
Episode description: As recounted in this shockingly informative documentary, sick animals, environmental degradation, tainted and unhealthy food, obesity, diabetes, and other health issues are all the more obvious with a highly mechanized and centralized system, like America's, that touts efficiency as the supreme value in food production.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: POV
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KETKY: Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 12, 2011 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, August 12, 2011 at 2:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 9:00 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/pov/
Price available upon request.
The viewer's guide to the upcoming season is free. Selected films from the series are available on video from various sources; see notes for specific episodes.
American Documentary Inc.
(800) 688-4POV (4768)
220 West 19th Street
New York, NY 10011