Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
Episode description: Virtually every American who has listened to the radio or gone to summer camp knows Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land," and his music has been recorded by everyone from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Irish rock band U2. The complex story of America's signature folk singer/songwriter is filled with frenetic creative energy and a treasure trove of cultural history—as well as personal imperfections and profound family tragedy.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: American Masters
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, March 18, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KETKY: Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 1:00 pm EST
First aired: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/education/index.html
Price available upon request.