Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
Episode description: This revealing documentary follows musician Merle Haggard for two years, on tour and at home. Known for his distinctive voice, finger-picking and interpretations, the former prison inmate recently survived major lung surgery and is hitting new artistic and commercial highs. The program includes interviews with Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Ray Price, Dwight Yoakam, Lucinda Williams, and Alison Krauss.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: American Masters
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 3:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, August 16, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at midnight EDT
First aired: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/education/index.html
Price available upon request.