Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
Episode description: From 1941 to 1978, this husband-and-wife team brought unique talents to their partnership. He was an architect by training, she was a painter and sculptor. Together they are considered America's most important and influential designers, whose work helped, literally, shape the second half of the 20th century. Learn more about the influence of designers Ray and Charles Eames on significant events and movements in American life - from the development of modernism to the rise of the computer age.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: American Masters
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET: Friday, December 23, 2011 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 8:30 am EST
- KET2: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 3:00 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 3:00 am EST
First aired: Monday, December 19, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/education/index.html
Price available upon request.