Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Episode description: A quilt made of fabric scraps signed by 200 celebrities and dignitaries, a turn-of-the-century cold-air return cover made by Tiffany Glass, and a collection of wooden fish decoys by master carver Oscar Peterson.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Antiques Roadshow
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 1:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, September 16, 2013 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 8:00 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, April 27, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Pages about this series:
2002 Special Edition video (Behind the Scenes).
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Antiques Roadshow is made possible in part by: