Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Episode description: A 1963 poster from a Joan Baez/Bob Dylan concert at New Haven Arena, a pair of 18th-century silk shoes purportedly worn by one of George Washington's dance partners, and a collection of 200-year-old Wedgwood pottery buttons.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Antiques Roadshow
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Monday, September 30, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, August 26, 2011 at 5:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, May 11, 2009 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Pages about this series:
2002 Special Edition video (Behind the Scenes).