Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Episode description: A suit worn by Olivia de Haviland in the 1943 film Princess O'Rourke; a circa 1890 French industrial clock; and four 1827 watercolor portraits attributed to "The Guilford Limner," a mysterious North Carolina-based artist who never signed his work, valued conservatively at $60,000.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Antiques Roadshow
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, August 5, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 5:00 pm EDT
First aired: Monday, May 16, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Pages about this series:
2002 Special Edition video (Behind the Scenes).
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Antiques Roadshow is made possible in part by: