Web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Episode description: A visit to the U.S. State Department headquarters, a 1958 signed letter by Martin Luther King Jr., a circa 1965 Andy Warhol lithograph, and a hand-wrought Gorham silver tea set.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Antiques Roadshow
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, August 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 5:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 4:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, May 23, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/
Pages about this series:
2002 Special Edition video (Behind the Scenes).
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Antiques Roadshow is made possible in part by: