Web site: http://pbskids.org/arthur
Episode description: George is smart, but he sometimes has trouble reading and writing. With the help of others with dyslexia, he discovers that there are many different ways to learn. D.W. is thrilled that she is finally going to get an allowance. But when she learns that Emily and the Tibble twins have been getting allowances for years, she frets over the financial head start they've gotten on her.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Arthur
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, October 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, October 11, 2013 at 7:00 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET: Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 7:00 am EDT
First aired: Monday, November 5, 2001 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/arthur
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Arthur is made possible in part by: