Web site: http://pbskids.org/arthur
Episode description: George is inspired to write and perform his own blues song after hearing the music of Koko Taylor. But stage fright and self-doubt overwhelm him—until Koko and Taj Mahal encourage him to keep singing. D.W. embarks on a quest to discover the meaning of a mysterious and obviously powerful word she has heard. What will happen if she blurts out "Bleep!" to her parents?
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Arthur
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 4:30 pm EST
- KET: Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 7:00 am EST
- KET2: Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 10:30 am EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 7:00 am EDT
First aired: Friday, December 26, 2003 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/arthur
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Arthur is made possible in part by: