Web site: http://pbskids.org/arthur
Episode description: George is excited about spending time with his new friend, Carl, who seems to know all kind of cool facts about trains and about... well lots of things! Then George learns that Carl has Asperger's Syndrome - a form of autism that makes Carl see the world differently than most people. D.W. and James enter the pre-school swim meet and recruit their big siblings to coach them. All goes swimmingly until Arthur and Molly start taking their jobs a little too seriously.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Arthur
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 6:00 am EST
- KET: Friday, August 31, 2012 at 4:00 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, August 31, 2012 at 7:00 am EDT
- KET2: Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 10:30 am EST
First aired: Monday, April 5, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/arthur
Pages about this series: