Web site: http://www.pbs.org/barney/
Episode description: Barney, Baby Bop, and BJ help the park kids get ready for a school play. When Barney tells everyone that putting on shows began in Greece, they want to go visit! While there, they meet some friends and decide to put on a play in an amphitheatre. Barney knows a great story that originated in Greece called "King Midas." By the end of the day, everyone has experienced another country and learned that wanting too much is not a good thing!
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Barney & Friends
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 5:30 am EST
- KET: Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 5:30 am EST
- KET: Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 5:30 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 6:00 am EDT
First aired: Sunday, May 16, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/barney/