Episode description: Lawrence Welk and his great orchestra, from the television show in the 70s and early 80s, play the music of the Big Band Era and salute Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Tommy Dorsey, Woody Herman, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and others. The program includes performances of 20 full songs from many programs rarely seen on the weekly series.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 6:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, March 9, 2013 at 6:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 6:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 5:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 6:00 pm EST
First aired: Saturday, March 5, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)