Web site: http://www.bobthebuilder.com
Episode description: Spud and Scrambler are still searching for the Golden Hammer. When they see school teacher Ela's class practicing their Chinese dragon dance in costume, they think the dragon is real. They decide to follow it in hopes of locating the Golden Hammer. Following the latest clue, Spud and Scrambler start their search at Fixham lighthouse. Bob and the team are also called to a restoration job at Fixham Lighthouse.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: Bob the Builder
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, May 18 at 6:00 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 6:00 am EST
- KET: Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET: Saturday, January 7, 2012 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 6:30 am EDT
First aired: Saturday, October 29, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.bobthebuilder.com
VIDEO OR DVD:
Price available upon request.
More Like This
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Bob the Builder is made possible in part by: