Episode description: Rick Sebak visits interesting and unusual breakfast spots, from a Cuban cafe in downtown St. Augustine to a mid-western eatery in a shopping center outside Columbus, Ohio. He lets viewers sample pancakes in rural New York state, try loco moco in Hilo, Hawaii, and see what's cooking at the Tin Shed in Portland, Oregon.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, August 11, 2014 at midnight EDT
- KET: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 2:00 am EST
- KET2: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 4:00 am EDT
First aired: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)