Web site: http://www.pbs.org/broadway/
Episode description: Impresario Florenz Ziegfeld; Irving Berlin, a Russian immigrant who becomes the voice of assimilated America; Jewish comedienne Fanny Brice and African American Bert Williams, America's first "crossover" artists; George M. Cohan's energetic song-and-dance routines; and the Red Summer of 1919, when labor unrest sweeps the nation—and Broadway.
Rating: [TV-PG] (Parental Guidance Suggested)
Series Information: Broadway: The American Musical
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Friday, October 12, 2012 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 8:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at 5:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, October 8, 2012 at 2:00 am EDT
First aired: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.pbs.org/broadway/
Local Presentation Sponsors
KET's broadcast of Broadway: The American Musical is made possible in part by:
- EKU Center for the Arts