Web site: http://www.BurtWolf.com
Episode description: This program looks at a group of famous photographs that have something to do with eating and drinking, including Halsman's photo of Marilyn Monroe having a hamburger at a drive-in, Cartier-Bresson's picnic near Paris, and Duncan's photo of Picasso at lunch. Burt and a group of experts explain why each photograph is important, and the history and significance of the gastronomic elements. The recipe for each food is then demonstrated by a leading chef.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET2: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 2:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 7:00 pm EST
- KET2: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 7:00 pm EDT
First aired: Sunday, February 6, 2011 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.BurtWolf.com