Web site: http://www.BurtWolf.com
Episode description: During the past decade, cruising the great rivers of Europe has become one of the most popular vacations for American tourists. In this program, Burt introduces you to Amsterdam, tours a museum dedicated to the history of women's handbags, and sails along the Rhine to Cologne.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 1:00 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 11:30 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 12:30 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.BurtWolf.com