Web site: http://www.BurtWolf.com
Episode description: Burt sails along the Rhine from Cologne to Rudesheim where he visits a museum dedicated to mechanical musical instruments. Along the way he passes the Lorelei Rock and explains the real story of how it got famous for luring ships into the rocks. Then he visits the city of Zell.
Rating: [TV-G] (General Audience)
Series Information: Burt Wolf: Travels & Traditions
No Upcoming Airdates.
- KET: Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET: Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 12:30 pm EST
- KET2: Sunday, April 8, 2012 at 12:30 pm EDT
- KET2: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 7:00 pm EDT
First aired: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://www.BurtWolf.com