Web site: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/
Episode description: The kids are decorating the tree house for a party. The Cat knows the world's most fantabulous decorator: Stan the bower bird! Stan teaches the kids how to decorate with almost anything. Nick tries to hang onto monkey bars but can't. The Cat takes him and Sally to meet the best holder-on-ever, his tiny little friend Larry the limpet. After shrinking down to limpet size, Nick and Sally learn how to hang onto the rocks with the help of natural hand- and footholds, some sticky stuff on their feet, and plain old perseverance.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- KET: Thursday, June 20 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET: Thursday, June 20 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KET: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 6:30 am EST
- KET: Friday, March 22, 2013 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET: Friday, March 22, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST
First aired: Monday, November 22, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/