Web site: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/
Episode description: The kids are painting a picture of a rainbow but can't remember all the colors to use. Luckily for them, Cat takes them to Color-ga-lore to meet King Kaleidoscope, an expert on rainbows! Nick and Sally are enjoying a backyard picnic when they discover their last strawberry has gone missing! Who could have taken it? Cat's friend Cluey Looey can help them! They are off to Muddyfeet Waterhole where they learn about how the differently shaped feet, paws, or hooves of various animals.
Rating: [TV-Y] (All Children)
Series Information: The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!
- KET: Tuesday, June 25 at 8:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, June 25 at 3:00 pm EDT
- KET: Saturday, June 29 at 7:30 am EDT
- KET: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm EST
- KET: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 7:30 am EST
- KET: Monday, January 7, 2013 at 3:00 pm EST
- KET: Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:30 am EST
- KET: Friday, October 12, 2012 at 3:00 pm EDT
First aired: Friday, December 17, 2010 (excluding any air dates prior to June 1999)
Official web site: http://pbskids.org/catinthehat/